Thursday 20 October 2011

Questionnaire Results

1. Do you buy music magazines?
This question will allow me to see how many people actually buy music magazines and see if there is actually a point in producing one.



2. How much do/would you spend on a music magazine?
I have found out that on average the audience would pay around £2.99 for a music magazine.





3. What promotional features would you like to see?
This question will allow me to consider what I could include with my magazine.




4. What genre of music do you mostly listen to?
I have found out what audience listens to and this would help me find a genre for my music magazine.







5. Who is your favourite music artist? State genre in brackets.
This question has been asked mainly to gather ideas about what to base my featuring article page and genre.











6. What may influence you to buy a music magazine?
In order to get the audiences attention I need to know what actually makes them buy a music magazine.




7. Do you buy music CD's?
I have found out how many people actually buy CD's in order to consider having a CD as a freebie.




8. How do you access a music magazine?
This question would help me consider if I should post my magazine online or make actual copies.




9. Suggest possible title for a music magazine.
Seeing as I was low on ideas about the title for my magazine I have asked people to give me ideas about what a music magazine could be called which is helpful because I can actually find out about people thoughts.










10. How often would you like a music magazine to come out?
Main idea was to release the magazine once a month however as I have found out people prefer their music magazines to be released once a week.





The following research has been carried out in order to gather information from my target audience about what they expect to find in a music magazine and would prefer to see in my music magazine, additionally I have asked them to give suggestions about a name for a magazine one of which turned out to be 'Echo' so the survey has helped me greatly in production of my music magazine. Additionally the results have helped me develop my magazine to appeal to the target audience as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment