Friday 25 November 2011

My music Magazine planning


Target audience of my music magazine would be teenager and young adults ranging from age of 16 to 22 which would be interested in rock genre magazines, additionally due to lack of people that buy music magazines (as shown from my questionnaire results) I will have to consider all possible ways of attracting the audience. Possible things which would attract the audience would be freebies seeing as this option got the most votes in my questionnaire or CD’s would be another option seeing as it got the second highest votes, however the dilemma with this is that the CD would have to be relevant to the magazine which would require allowance from the owner of the song. I am planning on making a hybrid of genres for my music magazine in order to attract the audience’s attention and the genres will be gathered from my questionnaire results seeing as I got a variety of genre choices. Furthermore my magazine is planned to be released two times a month which would mean the price of the magazine would have to be around £4.99 in order to get the best profit. This would mean that I will have time to prepare my articles. Additionally my magazine will use bold, contrasting colours in order for the audience to be able to read through the whole magazine with ease. Possible colours I will use would be red and black or blue and yellow etc. In addition I will also have to consider the background of my images, if they are relevant to the genre of the magazine or even match the whole house style of the magazine, the main idea would be to remove the original background and place the images in a white (or other colour) background in order for the audience to see the image clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment